Today I have a fabulous giveaway for you guys! Jennifer Hubbard's book Try Not to Breathe was recently released on paperback and Jennifer is offering up one SIGNED (personalized) copy of the book.
Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer Hubbard
Publisher: Speak (PB released January 24th, 2013)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Pages: 256 pages
Learning to live is more than just choosing not to die, as sixteen-year-old Ryan discovers in the year following his suicide attempt. Despite his mother’s anxious hovering and the rumors at school, he’s trying to forget the darkness from which he has escaped. But it doesn’t help that he’s still hiding guilty secrets, or that he longs for a girl who may not return his feelings. Then he befriends Nicki, who is using psychics to seek contact with her dead father. This unlikely friendship thaws Ryan to the point where he can face the worst in himself. He and Nicki confide in one another the things they never thought they’d tell anyone—but their confessions are trickier than they seem, and the fallout tests the bound of friendship and forgiveness.
- You must be at least 13 to enter.
- Name and email must be provided and counts as 1 entry.
- Extra entries are possible and links must be provided.
- Contest is US/Canada Only and ends March 7th.
- Once contacted, the winner will have 48 hours to respond.
- The form must be filled out to enter.