I am super excited to be a stop on the tour for EASY by Tammara Webber. I knew when I first spotted this book that I would love it and it is truly one of my all-time favorite books. It didn't surprise me at all to hear that it was picked up by Penguin. If you are interested in a New Adult title, you gotta pick this one up!
Tammara Webber’s TOP 5 YA Novels:
The Truth About Forever
Please Ignore Vera Dietz
If I Stay/Where She Went
Easy by Tammara Webber
Publisher: Berkley Trade (November 6th, 2012)
Reading Level: New Adult
Paperback: 310 pages
Rescued by a stranger.
Haunted by a secret
Sometimes, love isn’t easy…
He always saw her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior…
The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart.
Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love.
- 1 winner will receive a paperback copy of EASY.
- You must be at least 13 to enter.
- Name and email must be provided and counts as 1 entry.
- Extra entries are possible and links must be provided.
- Contest is US Only and ends November 16th.
- Once contacted, the winner will have 48 hours to respond.
- The form must be filled out to enter.
Next Tour Stop
Monday, November 5th - GONE WITH WORDS blog