50 THINGS THAT SCARE THE BEJEZUS OUT OF US:
Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas
- Global warming
- Really mean reviews of our books
- Really mean reviews of our books that are accurate
- Undercooked egg yolks
- Swimming in murky, weedy water
- Huge ocean waves
- Toddlers in Tiaras
- Moms of Toddlers in Tiaras
- Beauty pageants
- The Real Housewives (all of them)
- Fox News
- Anchorwomen hair
- Deep fried butter
- Bad drivers
- The blank page
- Our hormonal teenage daughters
- Our own raging hormones
- Show tunes
- Psycho soccer moms
- Psycho school moms
- Paris Hilton
- Emergency rooms
- Spilled glitter on the carpet
- Our computers crashing
- Dengue Fever
- West Nile Virus
- Canned meat
- Death by drowning
- Complex math
- Big fights
- THE SHINING
- Snooki’s baby’s future
- Falling behind
- Getting old
- Mysterious odors
From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas
Publisher: Hyperion (May 15th, 2012)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Hardback: 462 pages
KYLIE: MEXICO WHAT? I should be putting the finishing touches on my valedictorian speech. Graduation is TODAY, and is this a wedding band on my finger.
MAX: It all started with Kylie's laptop and a truck full of stolen electronics. Okay, it was kind of hot, the way she broke us out like some chick in an action movie. But now we're stranded in Tijuana. With less than twenty-four hours before graduation. Awesome.
WILL: Saving Kylie Flores from herself is kind of a full-time occupation. Luckily, I, Will Bixby, was born for the job. And when I found out she was stuck in Mexico with dreamy Max Langston, sure, I agreed to bring their passports across the border -- but there's no reason to rush back home right away. This party is just getting started.
LILY: I just walked in on my boyfriend, Max Langston, canoodling with Kylie Flores, freak of the century. Still, I can't completely hold it against him. He NEEDS me. It's even clearer now. And I'm not giving him up without a fight.
- 2 winners will receive a SIGNED copy of From What I Remember...
- You must be at least 13 to enter.
- Name and email must be provided and counts as 1 entry.
- Extra entries are possible and links must be provided.
- Contest is US Only and ends November 5th.
- Once contacted, the winner will have 48 hours to respond.
- The form must be filled out to enter.
Website | Goodreads (Stacy) | Goodreads (Valerie) | Twitter (Stacy) | Twitter (Valerie)
Reminder: If you are interested in the COMMENT CONTEST, remember to include your email address with your comment for an extra entry!
Please read full entry rules here.