Hello brave Dauntless team! If you missed last week's street team post you can click here. We will be sharing more answers soon from members telling us why they are Dauntless, and picking a winner from last week's challenge.
We are at the final stretch before the big Insurgent release and because of all the amazing fans, we were able to FREE FOUR! Veronica Roth posted the link to where you can read the exclusive scene from Four's POV.
Now for an update on your assignments and challenges.
1. You can tweet with the tags #FaceYourFears or #IfIWasFearless.
- Tweet, or blog, telling us about your fears or one that you have faced lately.
- It can be anything, big or small. Being Dauntless is just having the courage to face what you are afraid of.
2. Keep spreading the word about the Dauntless links.
- Make sure you visit them yourself. There are new things added to the Dauntless tumblr site each day.
- Use the hashtags #TeamDauntless, #DauntlessFaction, and #DivergentNation with the links http://bit.ly/dauntlessfaction and http://bit.ly/choose_dauntless
3. There are some huge giveaways going on now.
- You can still enter to win a NOOK with an ebook of INSURGENT.
- Our big giveaway from a few weeks ago was for a Breaking Dawn poster SIGNED by Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner and a Mockingjay pin from Comic Con!
- Last week's giveaway was for a I Am Number Four poster signed by Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron with an ARC of The Power of Six!
- Remember: You can enter these 3 giveaways each day.
This week, we are asking members to blog about all-things DAUNTLESS. We have 5 topics to choose from. Post your answers and leave the link to where we can find the post.
Here are your 5 choices:
- Tell us WHY you are Dauntless. If you need inspiration, check out Kimberly Derting's answer.
- Show us pictures that remind you of Dauntless.
- Show some Dauntless tattoo ideas.
- Skills needed to be a good Dauntless member.
- What would be part of a Dauntless workout.
This challenge will be open until April 30th. Make sure you put your link in the linky tool below!