Fallen in Love (Fallen #3.5) by Lauren Kate was released today! If you are a fan of the series, you have to read this book. To celebrate this release, and to share the love since Valentine's day is coming up in a few weeks, Random House has offered up 5 copies (ARCs) of the book for some lucky readers!
Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers (January 24th, 2012)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Hardback: 201 pages
Series: Fallen #3.5
Unexpected. Unrequited. Forbidden. Eternal. Everyone has their own love story.
And in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories combine over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in Medieval England. Miles and Shelby find love where they least expect it. Roland learns a painful lesson about finding-and losing love. Arianne pays the price for a love so fierce it burns. And for the first -and last- time, Daniel and Luce will spend a night together like none other.
Lauren Kate's FALLEN IN LOVE is filled with love stories . . . the ones everyone has been waiting for.
True love never says goodbye . . .
- 5 winners will receive an ARC of Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate.
- You must be at least 13 to enter.
- Name and email must be provided.
- Extra entries are possible and links must be provided.
- Contest is US only and ends February 9th.
- Once contacted, the winner will have 48 hours to respond.
- The form must be filled out to enter.
Extra entry for commenting. Have you read the series or is it on your to-read list? If you've read them what do you think about the books?